I know I probably shouldn't have started this but I've got Brady a few small gifts for Valentine's Day the past few years. Last year he got his potty and tools and this year he got his CARS storage box and a few of the characters he didn't have yet. I just hate him getting all this candy all the time because he really is such a terrible eater that I'd rather honestly just get a him a few small toys. I kind of started the tradition with getting him something red last year and so I did it again this year. So now the past two years I've done that and I think it's going to stick with us.
Here he is digging away for his presents.

Figured out how to open it.
He immediately lined up all the cars in a row so he could name them all (a little OCD if you ask me!) But it's cute. He tends to do that with anything related that he has more than a few of. He did it with his Bob the Builder vehicles and his John Deer construction vehicles. 
Of course he got one thing candy related. A Thomas pez dispenser. I thought it was so cute when I saw it and I've kind of made that a tradition too with the holidays. He usually gets some kind of character pez. Plus this one was red so I went with it! So I think he liked his present because this was at nap time.


This was at bed time. 

No comments:
Post a Comment