Friday, January 22, 2010

Halloween

Although he didn't want to put his costume on once he got it on and got outside with the other kids he did great. I thought for sure he would take the hat off but he didn't. I think at that point he was to interested in collecting all the candy and picking out his first piece that he wasn't paying attention to the costume. We probably went to a total of like 20 houses and his pumpkin was so full we had to come home! Our neighborhood is apparently really generous with the candy giving.
Halloween was a lot different this year for us than the previous two years. I really feel like he's getting the whole idea of the holidays.
Below are some pics I snapped the day after Halloween so I could scrapbook them. It was really hard to get good pics Halloween night and I think these show his costume better. Which is really half the point of Halloween, right?


We heard about this 'punkin' for a good month after Halloween was over. It was nonstop " I wanna get my punkin. Where's my punkin? I want my candy out of my punkin!" Until we finally threw the majority of it away. This kid loves him some candy.


We were a little late on the pumpkin carving this year but Brady really want to help. He even wanted to cut the pumpkin and scoop out the guts! Of course he didn't really get to cut it open but he helped poke the holes tracing the pattern.

It turned out pretty cute for just an easy face pumpkin.

No comments: