Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New Year's Visit From the Scalzo's and the Keller's

The Scalzo's and the Keller boys (minus Jonathan) came to visit me in Nashville for New Years. They brought me all kinds of neat stuff from when the boys were little. I got a train set, a wagon to ride in when mommy and daddy take walks, and a few other things. They were so nice to drive alllllll the way from Orlando, FL just to spend some time with me, mommy and daddy.

Here's me chillin' with Brayden. We're gonna be best buds when I get a little older. He can show me all kinds of cool stuff. We basically have the same name so I have to follow in his footsteps.


Little Miss Photogenic Lexi just couldn't wait to get a chance to hold me. I practically weigh as much as she did but she kept a good grip on me while we sat in the chair together. She's just so cute! Oh, if we weren't practically family!


Me and Dylan at Monell's. You probably saw him and the other Keller boys on my previous blog in October. But just in case, Mommy has been babysitting these boys since Dylan was just a few months old.

We took all of them to Opryland Hotel. It's a really HUGE hotel and has lots of cool stuff. I wasn't feeling really well but I had fun anyways.



Here's Greg and Lexi hanging out on one of the benches while mommy and Lisa were looking around. ps. that's Greg's normal face........ ;)




Here's all the girls.....all 3 that is. They are always outnumbered with the Keller boys in tow.

All the guests outside Monell's in Nashville. Boy do I wish I could have eaten with all of them. Mommy said it was such good food and she ate so much that she shouldn't eat again for a week! I guess I'll be getting some of it one way or another!


HAPPY NEW YEAR! I was already asleep but mommy and daddy and all the neighbors along with the Scalzo's and the Keller's had a grand time downstairs while I slept away.







No comments: