Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Christmas Day = ER

I had to leave all my new toys and take a trip to the Emergency room on Christmas night with almost a 103 temperature. We were there until about 1am!

Mommy giving me some sugar cause she felt bad that they had to take me but my temperature just wasn't going down.


My prison tag!


Wearing Daddy's hat and holding my camo snuggly from Grandma.


Up close shot cause Mommy loves those. I was such a good boy waiting for the doctor to see me. It ended up I just had a little cold but they tested me for RSV and an ear infection just in case. Whew! Even though it was a long night and it wasn't fun to be there on Christmas night it was worth it just to make sure I was ok. Mommy and Daddy ended up changing our flight back to Tennessee for a little later in the day so we could sleep in after the long night in ER. We were all beat!


No comments: