Aunt Melissa of course was one of the first to the hospital to see me. She works at the hospital where I was born! Lucky her, she had to work that morning too!
Aunt Melissa had to go home and bring Miss Joceilyn the next day. She had to come see her FAVORITE Aunt Sarah's new baby! It wasn't fair mommy saw him without her.
Then Aunt Melissa, Joceilyn AND Brody came to visit!
Neighbors Tina and Scott came to see me too. They have a big boy, Logan, who's five!
Julie, mommy and daddy's other neighbor came by to see me when I came home. She's going to be my babysitter when mommy goes back to work part time. She's also having a baby in October. It's going to be a boy too. I can't wait to meet him and be friends.
Reagan came to see me at home with his little brother Garrett and his mommy and daddy. Big boy Reagan loves babies. He wanted to hold me all night.
My Beautiful Aunt Tammye came to visit me when I was brand new. She has the same initials as me! She brought beautiful cousin Ashley with her. She's a teacher and I know she's going to teach me a lot of neat stuff.
Of course my Aunt Pam stayed up all night to wait for mommy's call to tell her I was here....finally. She was so tired but she came up to the hospital first thing to see me. She even came back later and saw me again in the hospital! She's VERY special to mommy and me.

No comments:
Post a Comment